I hope this email finds you and your families in good health. Please pay attention to the following announcements:
1. School will close on Friday, May 29, 2020.
2. End of term exams will not be given. Tests, quizzes, classwork, assessments, and projects will be used to generate report cards.
3. The final day for late work to be accepted is Friday, May 22, 2020. All outstanding assignments must be submitted by this date.
4. Report card day will be held on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Parents will be able to retrieve report cards from RenWeb once clearance is given from the business office.
5. Please contact our business manager Mrs. Shandle Campbell to ascertain your financial position at our institution firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Please be reminded that students need to achieve an average of 65% C and above in English, Math and 2.0 cumulative GPA in order to advance to the next grade level.
Parents please encourage your children to attend the online classes and submit assignments on time. I would like to salute our fine parents for your dedication and hard work. In addition, I appreciate the efforts of our phenomenal teachers who went above and beyond the call of duty. Mere words cannot express my gratitude to you. We love and miss our students greatly. We pray that we are able to re-open on August 31, 2020, for the new school year at our physical campus. May God continue to bless you now and always. Please be safe. Thank you for choosing Bahamas Academy.
Yours in Christian service,